Stylish interiors, stunning views and a perfect location to access the beautiful Western Lake District and Solway Coast, Aiverthwaite has everything you need for a fabulous holiday in the North Lakes. With lovely views over Caldbeck Common and experience stunning sunsets over the Solway Coast and onto the Scottish Hills beyond.
Aiverthwaite is a traditional sandstone barn conversion holiday cottage, set in the peaceful hamlet of Aughertree, on the edge of Uldale Fell with Roman remains and great footpaths nearby for walkers and also great cycle routes.
Aiverthwaite Cottage offers the following accommodation:-
- Sleeps up to 8 people in 4 spacious bedrooms (2 ensuite)
- Bedroom 1 - kingsize room with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - double bed with ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 3 - twins beds
- Bedroom 4 - superking bed (can be twin beds)
- One luxury family bathroom
- Large luxury "shaker" style kitchen with granite worktops, tiled floor, electric range cooker and 2 ovens, grill and electric hob, dishwasher. Boot room with storage
- Cosy living room with dining area
- Large entrance hall
- Wood burning stove (all logs provided) and underfloor heating. Central heating
- Large bright and airy conservatory with fab views, especially the sunsets
- Downstairs cloakroom with wc and handbasin
- Enclosed rear garden
- Bike storage shed and drying area
- Wi-Fi broadband internet available
- Offroad parking for up to 4 cars
- Pub within 1/4 mile of quiet walking - The Snooty Fox, together with Mae's Tea Rooms & Gallery
Excellent walking is available right on your doorstep in the Caldbeck & Skiddaw Fells.
Fell Walking, Horse Riding, Fishing, Sailing & Windsurfing are all available nearby. We also are located near the Lake District Osprey Project near to Bassenthwaite Lake.
Opening times: Aiverthwaite is avalable all year including Christmas & New Year.
Contact: Barbara Temple to find out more information about her wonderful self-catering holiday cottage accommodation or to make a booking:
||016973 71577 / 07790 908587
Aiverthwaite Cottage is located in Aughertree just outside of Ireby. Take the Caldbeck road from Ireby. After about half a mile, turn right at the signpost for Aughertree.
After another half mile, having driven past Croft House Farm, Aiverthwaite is the left hand property in a block of three.
Remember to mention the Caldbeck website when you contact Aiverthwaite Cottage.