The Badger Sett is a luxury Lake District holiday cottage situated in a secluded valley on the edge of the Northern Fells near Hesket Newmarket.
Comfortably sleeping 6 people, this self-catering accommodation has been extensively but sympathetically modernised and is furnished with a harmonious blend of funky modern, retro chic and antique furniture. It’s all on one level (with easy access for wheelchairs) and the safe, enclosed garden make it ideal for families with small children.
Whether you’re interested in walking, mountain biking, kayaking, horse-riding, fell-runnning or just relaxing in beautiful countryside The Badger Sett is the perfect location. And if you find it impossible to leave work behind there’s free wi-fi too!
- Sleeps 6
- 3 large bedrooms - 2 with king size beds & 1 with 2 singles
(can be zipped together to form super king if required)
- TV and DVD player, in main bedroom
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with induction hob, multi-function eye level oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washer/dryer
- Luxury bathroom and shower room
- Dining Room and Living Room part of same L-shaped room
- Sliding glass doors to spacious patio and BBQ
- Accessible single level
- Child friendly
- Dogs welcome* - extra charges apply
- Facilities for cycles
- High spec finishes
- Solid oak and slate floors
- Exposed beams
- Log burning stove
- 42 inch flat screen TV with Freeview
- Free telephone
- Free wi-fi internet
- Lots of board games and maps
- Lockable cycle store and tap for washing muddy bikes
- Family friendly cottage
- Peaceful rural location with stunning views
- Shops and Old Crown pub 1 mile
Situated in Newlands, just 1 miles from Hesket Newmarket, about 2.0 miles west of Caldbeck, in the Northern Fells of the Lake District. The Badger Sett is on the right as you you get to Newlands.
Remember to mention the Caldbeck website when you contact the Badger Sett.