"Beautiful, Peaceful, Heavenly"
Located amongst picturesque views in an unspoilt countryside The Gardener's Cottage offers a tranquil holiday cottage retreat on the very edge of the Lake District.
Situated less than 3 miles from the Caldbeck Fells, the area provides a perfect location for walkers - the lakes of Ullswater, Derwentwater and Bassenthwaite are less than 30 minutes drive away - a perfect gateway to The Lakes.
This self-catering holiday cottage accommodation includes:
- The cottage is a self-contained annexe on an 18th century farmhouse with a private entrance, backing to a charming garden with fell views
- Sleeps up to four people
- Two bedrooms:
Master bedroom with double bed, and ensuite shower room, wc and washbasin
Upstairs: twin bedroom with two single beds
- Kitchen/Dining Room with electric cooker, hob, microwave, extractor fan, washing machine
- Lounge with comfy sofa and easy chairs, TV and DVD Player
- Storage heaters heating with full insulation and double glazing
- Parking for two cars
- Washing line in garden
- Garden with open views of Carrock Fell and High Pike and farmland
- Secure storage for bikes
- Linen and towels provided
- Prices per week are:
£325 All year (£50 per night for short breaks)
The Gardener's Cottage is Available All Year.
Short breaks available - please ask for details - see prices above.
Children very welcome. 1 well behaved dog only and NO SMOKING.
||The Gardener's Cottage
|| 016974 78283
The Gardener's Cottage is located about a mile from the village of Hesket Newmarket in the Northern Fells of the Lake District.
Remember to mention the Caldbeck website when you contact The Gardener's Cottage.